Logo and colours
Short primary logo
Short secondary logo
Logos in all colours are interchangeable.
Positioning of the logo: up and left.
Corporate identity of NAHV is subject to copyright.
Font size per main applications, all in bold, as follows.
|APPLICATION / FONT SIZE
Titles (3 levels)
|20 / 14 / 12
|20 / 14 / 12
|44 / 38/ 20
|Graph / Table title
Footnote, page number
Font space between the lines and other editing guidelines:
- 22pt space between the lines
- Page break before the main chapter title
- Two spaces before the second-level title
Full name of the project
North Adriatic Hydrogen Valley
Alternative positioning statement:
Evolving a cross-border ecosystem with renewable hydrogen.
Positioning statement is to be used as an explanatory note defining the intent of the project. It should be used without the capitalisation of letters used in the acronym.
- Full logo on the cover page (beginning of a document) in the upper left side of the page
- Small logo in the upper left corner of every page
- H2V logo in the bottom of the page
- Clean Hydrogen Partnership logo in the bottom of the page
- EU Co-funded emblem and the text in the bottom right corner of every page
“The project is supported by the Clean Hydrogen Partnership and its members.”
Permitted elements and guideliness
Partner logo (when appropriate and needed) in the upper right corner of the cover page, left aligned with the EU emblem; the size of the partner logo should not exceed the size of the full logo.
Small partner logo on every page (when appropriate and needed), in the upper right corner of every page, right alligned with the EU emblem; the size of the partner logo in this case should not exceed one of the EU emblem.